Bawso Training Services deliver internal training for Bawso staff and volunteers in its pursuit of improved services and career progression. Our training is CPD accredited and provides external training designed to increase the knowledge of professionals and practitioners in government, statutory agencies and in third sector organisations. Bawso trains staff in the Police, Fire and Rescue, NHS staff, GP’s, Social Workers, Teachers and Civil Servants.
Bawso provides training in the following areas:
- Domestic abuse from a black and minoritised perspective
- Understanding honour based violence
- Understanding female genital mutilation
- Understanding forced marriage
- Understanding harmful cultural practices
- Identifying modern slavery and human trafficking
- Supporting victims with no recourse to public funds
- Cultural diversity – implications and value
Bespoke and tailored training
We deliver training at customer’s request. If you are interested in finding out more, please contact us using the form below.